CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

~~~

After witnessing the murder of one of her dearest friends, Khalida finds herself caught between doing what she knows is right and letting go of her past. With the help of the Network, an organization created to keep her secrets buried, Khalida will battle enemies as old as time. But will the secrets of her past destroy everything she knows and loves?
Soon, another friend is facing his death, and she will have to save him. Others will follow, and she will have to make the hardest decision of her life. There is only one way to save her friends from this enemy. As she races against time, Khalida will learn that sometimes your past comes back to haunt you, even when you are a vampire.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sponsorship

Reining In is today's sponsor at Kindle Boards. I'm happy to say that it has been great so far. Reining in went from #81,582 to #4,163 in the bestsellers rank for kindle. How exciting. Not only that, but I have sold more books today than I have in the last 6 weeks. I hope this does a lot to help get the book noticed. I have been considering sponsoring Kindle Nation, and after the success of this sponsorship, I think I will go ahead and do it.

0 comments: